Environmental Policy – Statement of Intent
Wrights of Lymm Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognise environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Provide MD oversight and review of environmental performance and allocate resources for their effective directions and implementation.
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing environmental performance annually.
- Communicate internally and externally environmental policy and performance on a regular basis.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issue to our people
- Work together with our employees and suppliers to promote environmental performance
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients
This environment policy represents our general position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
Wrights of Lymm Limited